Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hi mehdi,
I made my own utopia and i like to come over and live with me. I created my utopia in a big jungle, But it is not scary. There are a lot of cute animals that we can live with. Every day is going to be rainy and we can go and walk together. We can have as many pets as we want. We can buld owr own house the way that you like, big and cute. In the mornings we can drink the real and natural milk which we milk the cow by ourself. There is a nice river over day that in a hot days we can go and swim and have a lio of fun. In that new world there is no government to control us and you will be the owner of the family. You do not have to be worry about work. You just need to work two or three days in a week. By the way you do not need a car we can build our own boat with woods and travel along the river. You will recieve a free cell phone. We can have a happy life in that beautiful world.

No comments: